downloda dives from Galileo Sol on android app

Discussions about the smartphone versions
kridlak

downloda dives from Galileo Sol on android app

Post by kridlak »

Hello.
Is it possible to download dives in android application with Uwatec Galileo Sol.
I am currently downloading from Diving Log 6.0.27 on windows and its work fine, but on android Diving Log 6.0.1(install it form Google Market) I can't find the appropriate settings.
divinglog
Site Admin

Re: downloda dives from Galileo Sol on android app

Post by divinglog »

Hello

Unfortunately you cannot download at the moment IRDA computers in the Android app. The only connection methods on Android are USB, Bluetooth and BLE.
kridlak

Post by kridlak »

It's a pity. Is there any hope that such an opportunity will appear in the future? In the DiveMate android application, downloading Galileo Sol dives is present and working. It is very inconvenient to carry a laptop with you just to download dives.
divinglog
Site Admin

Post by divinglog »

It is still on my agenda to look into this (I use an Uwatec Smart Z myself). Unfortunately IRDA was never really well supported on Android and there are no tools which I can use out of the box. I will try my best.
kridlak

Post by kridlak »

Thanks a lot. I look forward to your success
feaps

Post by feaps »

One thing I have noticed when directly downloading dives from the Galileo Sol (using the IrDA Driver on a PC) is that the Profile 1 columns for alarms are not present. Deco, RBT, Ascent, Descent, Increased Workload are all zeroed.
When I Export from SmartTrak and then import to DivingLog, they're there.
Profile 2, 3, 4 and 5 are matching regardless of the method used (IrDA or import from SmartTrak).